Dog food is often overlooked when it comes to weight management. We all know that exercise is vital for keeping our pets healthy and happy, but the quality of their diet also plays a massive role in their health. The right dog food can help keep your pup at a healthy weight and provide them with the essential nutrients they need to live a long life!
12 Best High-Calorie Dog Food
Below is our best collection of high-calorie dog food.
- Bully Max High-Performance Super Premium Dog Food. ( Best High-Calorie Dog Food Weight Gain/High-Calorie Dog Food For Weight Gain)
- Crave High-Calorie Canned Dog Food, High Protein Grain Free ( Best High-Calorie Wet Dog Food / High-Calorie Canned Dog Food)
- Orijen Senior High-Calorie Dog Food For Seniors & Older Dogs, High-Protein & Grain-Free ( Best High-Calorie Dog Food For Senior Dogs)
- PEAK High Protein High-Calorie Grain Free Dog Food ( Best High-Calorie Grain Free Dog Food)
- Nutro Natural Choice Healthy Weight Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food ( High Fiber Low-Calorie Dog Food)
- Purina Pro Plan Sport, Energy & Vitality Support, High Protein Dry Dog Food ( Best Premium High-Calorie Dry Dog Food)
- Brothers Advanced Allergy Healthy Weight Control ( Best High Protein Low-Calorie Dog Food)
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food ( Best Royal Canin Calorie Control High Fiber Dog Food)
- Victor Classic High Energy High-Calorie Dog Food For Active Dogs ( Best High-Calorie Dog Food For Active Dogs)
- Adirondack 30% High-Fat Puppy & Performance Recipe ( Best High-Calorie Dog Food For Puppies)
- Nulo Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food – Single Protein Grain-Free Recipe Premium Kibble ( Best High-Calorie Dog Food For Small Dogs)
- Bully Max The Ultimate Canine Supplement. Vet-Approved Muscle Builder For Dogs. ( Best High-Calorie Dog Food Supplement)
- Best Homemade High-Calorie Dog Food Recipes
Best High-Calorie Dog Food
Read below to find out the best calorie dog food.
Bully Max High-Performance Super Premium Dog Food. (For All Ages for Puppies & Adult Dogs)
Your dog deserves the best.
Bully Max high-performance dog food is a premium, all-natural formula that provides your pup with the critical nutrients they need to stay strong. With real meat as the #1 ingredient, this formula is unlike any other plant-based formula on the market today.
It’s also packed with more calories per cup than any other formula, so you can feed less and still provide your pup with everything they need for optimal health and vitality!
Give your pup what they deserve by feeding them Bully Max high-performance dog food!
Have you been looking for high-quality dog food?
Bully Max High-Performance Super Premium Dog Food is the best on the market. It’s made with all-natural ingredients and has never been recalled. You can feel confident that your pup will be getting only the best nutrition possible when they eat this food.
Your pup deserves to live a happy, healthy life! That starts with good nutrition and exercise. Give them what they want by feeding them Bully Max High-Performance Super Premium Dog Food today!
- A high quality and humane dog food
- Have never been recalled and is triple checked in the manufacturing process
- This food has no artificial colors or flavors
- High protein content
- All natural dog food
- Triple-Check system ensures quality assurance
- Recall free with a strict manufacturing procedure
- Best food for your pet.
Crave High-Calorie Canned Dog Food, High Protein Grain Free
The best dog food is made with ingredients that are healthy for your pup and tastes great!
CRAVE Grain-Free Adult Canned Natural Wet Dog Food Turkey Paté provides all of these benefits in a convenient, easy to serve can.
This wet dog food combines real turkey as the first ingredient with wholesome fruits and veggies, plus omega fatty acids to support healthy skin & coat. It’s perfect for dogs of any size, including puppies! Available in 12 cans per case so that you can stock up on this high-quality pet food today!
Dogs crave protein, but many commercial dog foods are loaded with fillers that can cause digestive issues.
CRAVE High Protein Grain Free Paté is all-natural wet dog food made with real chicken and turkey – no byproducts or fillers! CRAVE is grain-free, high in protein, low in carbs, contains no soy or wheat gluten (which some dogs are allergic to), and has added vitamins & minerals for overall health.
Unlike other dog food brands on the market today, our paté formula uses only quality ingredients like fresh poultry and fish meal and organic fruits & vegetables to deliver a complete nutritional profile your pup needs to thrive. There’s nothing else you need to add – just serve it up!
- The ingredients are chicken-free and wheat gluten-free
- Free of artificial preservatives, soy, corn, sugar, or salt
- High in protein with natural ingredients that support a healthy immune system.
- Twelve (12) 12.5 oz. cans for any size dog
- Ingredients come from high-quality, animal-based protein sources
- Inspired by the diets of wolf ancestors
- Grain-free and soy-free for sensitive digestive tracts
- All natural, made with real foods your dog will love
- High protein content for muscle growth and weight management
Orijen Senior High-Calorie Dog Food For Seniors & Older Dogs, High-Protein & Grain-Free
You have a senior dog, and you know they need more food than the average pup. With ORIJEN Senior dog food, it doesn’t take rocket science to figure out what is in this bag: 85% animal ingredients!
That’s right – meat as the first ingredient, followed by whole fish for vibrant health at any age. With added antioxidants from mixed vegetables and fruits like blueberries to create an active immune system and robust digestion of raw oats with unpronounceable names like flax seeds… there’s nothing they can’t handle.
Our Senior High-Calorie Food for Seniors and Medium to Large Breed Dogs is made of fresh, raw livestock ingredients and the trusted Biologically Appropriate, grain-free food your dog should be eating.
Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, which means our products arrive at our kitchen as they would in nature with no preservatives or additives.
Every detail of ORIJEN’s proven natural dog care system – from sourcing nutrients to designing the package – supports your pet’s optimal health inside out.
- Promote good health for dogs with a high protein, low carbohydrate diet
- Provide your dog with healthy fat from quality animal ingredients
- Conserve senior sidekick’s lean muscle mass and weight maintenance
- Offer your dog liver coating that will stimulate their appetite
PEAK High Protein High-Calorie Grain Free Dog Food
We’ve included a 12-pound bag of PEAK High Protein, High-Calorie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food made with natural beef as the #1 ingredient. It contains no added grain, gluten, or filler ingredients.
PEAK is a high-protein, grain-free dog food made with all the love you would give your pup. PEAK dogs are fed wholesome ingredients that provide them with natural nutrients and vitamins to grow big, play hard and look good while also keeping them healthy and happy.
And it’s not just what we put into PEAK food that makes it the best pet food for dogs – it’s what we leave out! You’ll never find artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives in any form of our product because we care as much about improving your furry companion’s life as you do!
- 1 bag of dry dog food 12 pounds
- Made in the U.S.A. without any corn, soy, wheat, or gluten
- Helps your dog maintain a healthy weight for their age and size
- Provides high quality, nutrient-dense food
- Promotes good digestion with healthy ingredients
- Rejuvenates and rebuilds muscle mass
- Decreases risk of health conditions and illnesses
Nutro Natural Choice Healthy Weight Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
Natural Choice Healthy Weight Adult Dry Dog Foods are tailored to aid in healthy weight loss and provide a tailored blend of protein and fiber. They’re made with real, high-quality chicken, they contain antioxidants for optimal health, and they have a taste your dog will love. This is the Best Low-Calorie High Fiber Dog Food.
The product description should be an average of one or two paragraphs long. In addition to the basics about the product (e.g., its features/benefits), you may also want to mention where it falls in terms of pricing relative to competitors’ products–that is, higher-priced but worth the price difference because it meets.
Combining high-quality protein and real chicken as the first ingredient, Nutro Natural Choice Healthy Weight Adult Dry Dog Food helps ensure your dog is getting the highest levels of animal protein.
This formula features non-GMO ingredients made for healthy weight loss with zero corn, wheat, or soy ingredients. Combined with the antioxidant-rich blend to help support a robust immune system, as well as natural fiber for digestion health – this dry food is the perfect way to help your pup live long and happy!
Limited ingredient diet also approved by The Animal Welfare Approved program.
- Maintains weight in dogs
- Supports healthy weight loss
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Provides increased antioxidants
- The first ingredient of this product is real chicken, a high-quality protein
- Free of corn, wheat, and soy
- Formulated to support healthy weight loss
- Contains essential antioxidants that support a healthy immunity
Purina Pro Plan Sport, Energy & Vitality Support, High Protein Dry Dog Food
Is your dog struggling to maintain a healthy weight?
Purina Pro Plan Sport, Energy & Vitality Support is the perfect solution. This high-protein, the high-calorie formula contains 30% protein and 20% fat to help metabolic fuel needs and maintain lean muscle.
Amino acids also nourish muscles, including during the crucial time immediately following exercise.
Give your pup the nutrition they need with Purina Pro Plan Sport! It’s available in different flavors that will please any palate, so you can find one that your pet loves best!
It’s made from wholesome ingredients like real chicken or salmon meal, which means you know what you’re feeding them is good for them too! So go ahead – give your pup some love today by giving them a taste of Purina Pro Plan Sport!
The quality of food cannot be substituted when it comes to nutrition. That’s why we created this formula with quality ingredients like real chicken as its number one ingredient for optimal taste and performance.
Knowing that you are feeding your pup a nutritious meal will keep them feeling their best all day long!
Your dog needs a high-performance diet to keep up with its active lifestyle.
- Provides high protein for healthy muscles and lean muscle building
- Contains amino acids that help nourish muscles, including during exercise
- Takes the guessing out of what to feed your dog with a formula designed for active dogs
- Comes in a convenient dry food form
- The top dry, high protein dog food
- Contains chicken as the number one ingredient
- Provides healthy and nutritious calories to fuel metabolism and maintain lean (or build) muscle
- Energy & Vitality Support to help dogs stay at their best both during exercise and post-exercise
Brothers Advanced Allergy Healthy Weight Control
Brothers’ Advanced Allergy Healthy Weight Control is formulated with the optimum amount of high-quality calories for dogs of any age.
100% bioavailable animal-sourced protein from goat, turkey, and eggs are the top ingredients to support a healthy diet and excellent muscle tone, plus a full day’s worth of vitamins and minerals essentials for puppies who need more active lifestyles.
We understand that you feel better when you’re eating healthy, but it can be hard to make time for breakfast. Planning and preparing a hearty morning meal before work is often easier said than done.
That’s why we created Brothers Advanced Healthy Weight Control Formula —
The probiotic complex naturally occurring in the human body, cultures recognized for their contribution to gut health to help process carbohydrates, reduce inflammation, and heal leaky gut symptoms with stool softeners such as Psyllium Husk to promote regular bowel.
Conveniently sized cans make it easy to keep dogs happy with their food needs: Think about every meal while on the go or around town without any fuss! Plus, your canine champion deserves only the best.
- Powerful animal-sourced protein that supports muscle building
- All-natural active ingredients help with weight management
- Great for canine of all ages (including puppies) and safe for those with beef or chicken allergies
- The #1 ingredient is goat!
- Natural high protein content for active dogs
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- Advanced nutritional formula to support a healthy lifestyle and prevent weight gain
- Contains only the highest quality sources of nutrients such as goat, turkey, and eggs.
- 100% bioavailable proteins provide a complete diet with all essential amino acids.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food
Did you know that digestive issues are the most common health issue for dogs?
The problem is, many dog owners don’t realize their pet has a digestive problem until it’s too late. Some symptoms of G.I. problems include excessive gas or stool odor, vomiting, and diarrhea. If left untreated, G.I. issues can lead to more severe conditions such as diabetes or cancer. That’s why it’s essential to start your dog on Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food today!
Feeding your dog Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food will help improve digestion and reduce waste output by up to 30% in just 14 days! This unique formula contains prebiotics, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil, and a blend of fibers that support healthy digestion while reducing flatulence odor.
Antioxidants also help support a healthy immune system, so your pup stays happy and healthy all year long!
Dogs have a unique digestive system that is very different from humans. It’s essential to find the right food for your pet so they can live a long and healthy life.
Unfortunately, most dog foods are not designed with dogs’ G.I. systems in mind. Most commercial dog foods contain ingredients that may be harmful to your pets if their digestion is off or they suffer from certain conditions like allergies and diarrhea.
We offer high-quality prescription diets formulated explicitly by veterinarians to help keep your pet’s digestion on track while also providing them with all the nutrition they need for optimal health and wellness.
- Highly digestible protein and prebiotics for improved digestion
- Omega- three fatty acids from fish oil to support digestive health
- A blend of fibers to maintain G.I. health, including fiber sourced from chicory root.
- Antioxidants promote a healthy immune system.
- Helps improve the digestive health and stool quality of your dog
- Supports the immune system with antioxidants
- Boosts weight management efforts
Victor Classic High Energy High-Calorie Dog Food For Active Dogs
Victor Classic High Energy High Protein Dog Food comprises premium-quality beef, chicken, and pork meals for enhanced nutritional benefit.
This dog food was specially formulated to provide sustained energy levels to promote stamina and endurance during the day, which will fit your active lifestyle.
The high protein content of this dog food is beneficial in supporting healthy immune and digestive systems that can protect against allergies to other meat proteins or grain allergies that are shared between dogs and their humans.
Victor dog food provides complete nutrition for your pup in a healthy meal!
Victor Classic High Energy Beef Formula is a premium-quality, nutrient-dense recipe that provides sustained energy for the highly active and sporting dog.
Victor Classic contains our scientifically advanced VICTOR Core ingredients to help promote healthy immune systems and digestive tracts: protein-rich, omega three fatty acids in flaxseed and salmon oil, super antioxidant vitamin E. High protein and high-fat content also helps reduce appetite
- Provides all the energy your dog needs
- Professionally designed to be safe for any particular need
- Maintains a healthy digestive system with every bite
- Supports immune system health due to the gluten-free grains included
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive systems
- Reduces chances of allergies
- Enhances stamina and endurance by providing sustained energy
- Contains premium-quality beef, chicken, pork meals
Adirondack 30% High-Fat Puppy & Performance Recipe
Your dog deserves the same premium nutrition you get from your favorite restaurant.
Adirondack takes pride in making a high-fat puppy food chock full of healthy ingredients and free from corn, wheat, soy, or artificial flavors or colors.
We guarantee our recipes are nutritionally complete and balanced with omega 6 & 3 fatty acids for optimal health and energy levels.
Give your pup the best with Adirondack’s High Fat Puppy Food! In the U.S., pet foods are not required to be labeled with their nutritional content, so it can be hard to choose the right food for your dog.
The best way to know how much of each nutrient is in pet food is by reading the ingredient list. In the following, we list the ingredients in order of their abundance.
Adirondack Puppy and Performance Recipe 30% High-Fat formula starts with premium ingredients that provide high protein and fat levels, which help keep dogs healthy and active throughout life while remaining lean at ideal weight ranges on average 2–4 years old.
The kibble contains no corn or wheat, no soy proteins or artificial flavors/colors—just wholesome ingredients like chicken meal, sweet potatoes (for fiber), peas (for antioxidants), and salmon oil (for omega-three fatty acids).
- Nutritionally complete food
- Provides fatty acids needed to keep pets healthy
- Help maintain a gorgeous coat and healthy skin
- Made in the U.S.A. for high quality, authentic ingredients
- Premium, all-natural ingredients
- No corn, no wheat, and no soy
- Made in the U.S.A.
Nulo Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food – Single Protein Grain-Free Recipe Premium Kibble
You’re tired of your dog’s food giving him gas and making his stomach upset. You’ve tried switching to a different brand before, but it never worked for you!
Imagine feeding your pet delicious dry dog food that is made with the finest ingredients. Your pet will love how good he feels after eating Nulo Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food because it has no corn, wheat, soy, or chicken.
Nulo Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food is formulated with real turkey and salmon as the first ingredient in every recipe, so you can feed your pet a healthy meal without worrying about unhealthy fillers like corn, wheat, or soy.
You’re tired of your dog having constant stomach issues. You’ve tried switching to different brands, but nothing seems to work!
Imagine feeding your high-quality pet food made with real meat and contains no chicken, corn, wheat, soy, or eggs. Your pet will have more energy and be healthier than ever before.
Nulo Limited Ingredient Dry Dog Food is the first limited ingredient dry dog food on the market today that veterinarians have developed for dogs with sensitivities to common ingredients in traditional foods.
It’s also formulated without tapioca or potato starch which is commonly used in other grain-free diets.
- Lower your pup’s allergy response
- It-Fast, easy to use, and takes up less time
- Helps you find a solution for sensitive pets
- Makes an excellent gift for new pet owners or family members
- High-quality food- do your research and know the source of what you are feeding your pet
- Easy to order- no more tireless browsing for the dog food from every aisle in the store
- All natural ingredients- suitable for both stomachs and weight management. Great for pets with gastrointestinal problems
- Healthy digestion- probiotics help get rid of toxins as well as easy to digest
Bully Max The Ultimate Canine Supplement. Vet-Approved Muscle Builder For Dogs. For All Breeds & Ages
Bully Max is a vet-approved muscle builder for dogs.
Veterinarians and trainers recommend Bully Max to help your dog build muscle, speed recovery, raise health and immunity, and tone of voice.
The better your pet is, the more you can enjoy their company more often. That’s why we created this supplement that helps them live longer lives with less pain. It’s 100% natural with no artificial ingredients or fillers like trans fat or sucrose corn syrup!
Do you want your dog to be stronger, healthier, and more energetic?
Bully Max is a vet-approved muscle builder for dogs. It’s the complete canine supplement on the market that will help your pup build muscle, speed recovery, raise health & immunity, and tone of voice.
With Bully Max, there are no fillers like corn syrup or trans fat. Your pup deserves only the best! It is possible to see results in only 30 days with this all-natural formula made from beef liver and other high-quality ingredients. Plus, it tastes great, so your dog won’t even know they’re taking their vitamins!
- Increase strength, muscle, power, and speed
- Build muscle and tone with Bully Max
- Raise health and immunity as a result of taking the supplement
- Helps build muscle, strength, and power
- Helps speed recovery after strenuous exercise
- Raises health & immunity and protects against disease without side effects
- Provides an alternative to steroids for increasing performance
Best Homemade High-Calorie Dog Food
Here is a very nice YouTube video that can help you to make a high calorie dog food recipe
Buying Guide To Buying High-Calorie Dog Food
The right amount of calories should be taken when buying high-calorie dog food.
You can either calculate the calories your dog needs or read the brand labels to know more about your dog’s calorie intake. Either way, your dog should not be eating too much or too little than the amount they are required to eat.
Here are a couple of factors that you should consider before buying high-calorie food for your canine friend.
What Causes Weight Loss In Dogs?
Typically speaking, your dog can suffer from weight loss if there are underlying health problems. Some common reasons for low weight are:
Most dogs are picky eaters, and it is the most typical reason why dogs lose weight rapidly. Your pup may refuse everything you put in front of them. This can become a tremendous headache because many dog owners are often left scratching their heads to find out what food will satisfy their dogs.
You can either put multiple flavors to see which one they like the most and continue with that, or you should see if the brand your dog usually eats has decided to change their flavor profile.
Diabetes mellitus can cause weight loss because of reduced glucose uptake or insulin resistance in the body.
With little to no glucose being absorbed into the cells, your dog may become lean even after consuming high amounts of food.
Along with weight loss, your dog may even show other signs that can hint towards your dog’s diabetes mellitus. These signs are increased thirst, hunger, and urination.
Look out for these signs and let your veterinarian run a couple of tests. Most dogs usually survive with diabetes mellitus with exogenous insulin administration and a strictly controlled diet.
We know any cancer causes weight loss because it is the cancer cells consuming the body’s energy. In cancers, you would notice rapid weight loss and signs of the organ affected by cancer.
Why Do You Want To Feed High-Calorie Food To Your Dogs?
If you got your pet from a shelter, they are probably malnourished or picky eaters; dogs can be underweight. However, with the right amount of calories, you can make your dog gain a healthy weight, so they do not suffer from low energy.
More Energy For Active Dogs
More calories mean your dog will become more energetic and playful. When you feed your dog high-calorie food, they have more energy reserves than usual. They will never be lethargic and would always stay achiever and alert.
Calories also matter when you want your pup to stay fit because feeding them too many calories is another problem, and you would not want your dog to suffer from it.
Gain Weight For Underweight Dogs
The best way to help your dog increase their weight is to feed them more food with high calories. Soon, you will notice your dog becoming healthier than before.
However, apart from gaining weight to become healthy, you are also helping your canine friend prevent several diseases from being malnourished.
If your dog is underweight, it can suffer from anemia, vitamin D deficiency that would lead to weaker bones, stunted height, poor growth, and low immunity, increasing the chances of your dog becoming seriously infected.
Even the way your dog looks would tell you how underweight your dog is. Their bones would poke against the skin, and they would shed a lot of hair with poor shine.
Healthy Puppy Development
Your canine friend needs the right amount of calories to develop appropriately and on time. They should achieve their milestones, which is only possible when fed with a healthy amount of nutrients.
This is especially true for puppies, which require more calories during this stage than at any age in life. When they are developing, their bones, muscles, hair, and brain need many calories to build adequately.
Senior Dogs Maintenance
Once your pup has fully grown, they still need to eat well to maintain their health. When dogs become old, they do not require as many calories as when they were young.
However, even then, when they become seniors, they need sufficient calories to maintain the health of their bones and coat and maintain their muscle bulk.
You can feed your dog high-calorie food to ensure that they are active and healthy regardless of age.
Does Your Dog Need High-Calorie Dog Food?
Most of the time, Dog owners are worried about whether their dogs need high calories or not. Your dog can be easily calorie-counted to see how much he is eating
At any age, you can calculate how many calories your dog needs. You can check the calorie count of the pet food you feed your dog by checking the brand’s website. It is easy to figure out if a dog is getting enough calories based on this information.
Apart from this, you can also use the calorie calculator available on the internet to find out how many calories your dog should take.
If you think your dog is not taking in enough calories, you can feed them more and keep adjusting the calorie intake according to their weight and height.
You can also speak with your dog’s vet about their weight to make sure they are maintaining a healthy weight.
Does Your Dog Need To Gain Weight?
The dog’s owner is the best person to answer this question. Therefore, you are the best person to answer this question.
There are some obvious signs to know if a dog is underweight. The most common is the appearance of your dog. If they appear too lean with thin hair or poor shine of their coats along with visible ribs and a bony face, one can tell that a dog is severely underweight.
You can also have a vet check your dog’s weight to confirm if they are malnourished or not.
Similarly, if your dog seems lethargic, irritable, has a low mood, or keeps sleeping for most of the day, then these are some more signs that explain that your puppy is underweight.
Tips For Helping An Underweight Dog Gain Weight
Your dog is going to need a little effort from your side to help put on some weight. Some tips on how to increase your dog’s weight are listed below.
Take High-Calorie Food
High-calorie foods mean the pet food bag is packed with more calories than usual. These brands use more fats and proteins to make sure your dog gets higher amounts of calories per servings, and this means they are gaining much more calories than a dog who also eats the same serving portion but does not have high calories.
Increasing the calories means your dog has higher and quicker chances of gaining weight.
Try Free Feeding
The majority of the time, your vet will recommend that you feed your dog during meal times and not separate from their meals. But in the case of underfed dogs, you need to encourage them to eat more often.
For this reason, you can try and feed them more often or whenever you feel like eating. Your dog will be able to eat as much as and whenever they like. Free feeding means you are not restricting their food intake, which is why they gain weight quickly.
Offer Frequent Snacks
Apart from your poodle’s regular meals, you can also feed them some snacks throughout the day, so they gain calories from every possible source. The more they eat, the better will it be for them.
You can also speak with your dog’s vet about adding vitamins or other supplements to your dog’s diet to make sure they are not just becoming fat but also healthy.
Use Wet And Healthy Foods
Wet foods usually contain more calories in every portion size. You can also feed your canine friend some freshly cooked home meals to ensure that they are taking adequate nutrients that their body needs.
Feed Them Their Favorite Snacks
For picky eaters, the best option is to feed your dog what you like. This means that even if it is something that you have to cook for them every day or if it costs you some extra bucks, you will have to put in the effort to help your dog put on a healthy weight.
You can buy smaller portions of flavors popular amongst most dogs to determine what flavors they like the best and prevent food wastage.
Conclusion- Final Verdict!
Keeping your dog’s weight healthy cannot be overstated. They should not be over the line or lagging when it comes to weight. Every living thing has the same physiology, regardless of its breed.
Some breeds like the Giant Danes would need more calories than a regular or more petite breed, and it makes sense because Danes have a higher body mass that requires them to consume more food.
However, it also depends on the age of your dog to determine how much they should eat. In order not to make your dog overweight, make sure you do not overfeed them high-calorie foods.
You need to help your dog maintain a healthy lifestyle, so they live an active life to their fullest!
12 Best Dog Food For Lhasa Apso In 2022
12 Best Dog Food For Cavalier King Charles